Maryland Public Information Act
Information about the Maryland Public Information Act, which is codified at Md. Code Ann., General Provisions § 4-101, et seq., can be found on the Maryland Attorney General's webpage at www.oag.state.md.us/Opengov/pia.htm.
If you wish to request public information from the Maryland Board of Nursing, you must submit a written request to the Custodian of Records:
The following information is available immediately on the Board's website without the need for a formal request:
- Name of Licensee/Certificate Holder
- License/Certificate #
- License/Certificate Type
- License/Certificate Status
- License/Certificate Issue Date
- License/Certificate Expiration Date
- License/Certificate Date of Last Renewal
- Method by which License/Certificate was Obtained
- Educational Information of Licensee/Certificate Holder
- Final Public Disciplinary Orders
To access this information via the Board's website, please click here.