On-Line License & Certification Renewal Login
The Board greatly appreciates that you have chosen to process your renewal on-line. On-line processing guaratees greater accuracy in the collection of your data.
Effective April 1, 2007, the Board discontinued the printing of ALL license & certification cards. Please use
Look Up A Licensee
to verify licensure/certification status.
You may no longer change your name based on a renewal application.
RNs & LPNs - please remember if you process your renewal application on-line, you can not mail in a check or money order payment to the Board
IF YOUR RN/LPN LICENSE HAS BEEN NON-RENEWED or INACTIVE FOR GREATER THAN ONE YEAR, PLEASE CONTACT THE RN/LPN RENEWALS DEPARTMENT AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW FOR GUIDANCE ON HOW TO PROCEED WITH YOUR RENEWAL.
CNAs & CMTs please remember:
- If you pay the on-line renewal fee, you must complete the renewal form on-line
- Complete all on-line data fields
- Pay by Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card
- The RN must complete the on-line Clinical Update (MedTech only)
- The RN must log in as him/herself for the final approval process
- You CAN NOT pay the renewal fee on-line and later bring a paper application to the Board.
- If you choose to submit a paper renewal application, you must submit a money order with the paper application
IF YOUR CERTIFICATON HAS BEEN NON-RENEWED FOR GREATER THAN ONE YEAR, PLEASE CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE CERTIFICATON RENEWALS DEPARTMENT AT THE EMAIL ADDRESSES BELOW FOR GUIDANCE ON HOW TO PROCEED WITH YOUR RENEWAL.