NCLEX-RN Application Instructions
MARYLAND BOARD OF NURSING
4140 PATTERSON AVENUE
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND 21215-2254
TOLL FREE 1-888-202-9861
To be eligible for the NCLEX-RN examination, you must complete satisfactorily and meet the following requirements:
- A degree or diploma from a registered nursing education program by the state board in which you reside
- A degree or diploma from a registered nursing education program in any other state that the Board finds substantially equivalent to the programs in this State of Maryland
- Out of State students require an official final sealed transcript
- Maryland Board of Nursing Licensure by Exam Application (Apply On-line).
- Criminal History Record Check prior to submitting your application.
- Declaration of Primary State of Residence.
- NCLEX Candidate Bulletin (Pearson Vue).
***Puerto Rico students must meet the Spoken English test requirements